The materials and ingredients come from different European countries: Austria, Great Britain, Netherlands, Italy, Denmark, Poland, and Turkey. The materials are almost exclusively organic or natural.
Wunderwerk uses, i.a., the following materials:
• Virgin wool from GOTS certified organic farming (kbT)
• GOTS certified yarns and fabrics from controlled biological cultivation (kbA)
• Untreated silk
• Alpaca and Pima Cotton from Peru
• Modal Edelweiss, sustainable modal fiber company Lenzing from Austria, which is made from domestic beech wood and without the use of chlorine.
• Tencel: sustainable Lyocell fiber brand from Austria with a nearly closed production cycle
• There are no petroleum-based raw materials for buttons, labels, yarns, etc., as is common in conventional brands; wunderwerk uses for buttons e.g. ivory nut or metal, for labels pure cotton.
• Recycled paper, natural cotton and other environmentally friendly materials (without inclusion of solvents or varnishes) for the labeling